Product Owner: Simon
Scrum Master: Melinda
Sprint Goal #1: Focus on Self Awareness
Sprint Goal #2: Create a mechanism to interpret the map
Instructions on how to use this:
WHERE AM I? –
- Place the cards on the grid based on two things
- how you feel about it – from Angry to Happy
- what you are doing from Nothing to Active
Note: If you don’t react to it, that’s OK, don’t put it on the board
For now, you can’t add more cards
HOW EFFECTIVE AM I? –
- Draw borders around the cards, the cards inside are those where what you are doing is effective, outside your border are cards that you are doing something that is not working
WHICH WAY AM I GOING?
- Add Arrows – think about an actual example of this thing. Where you were 6 months ago? which way are you going?
IS IT A COMMON PATH?
- Review some of the paths that have been identified. What path are you on?
HOW DOES THIS ALIGN WITH WHERE YOU SEE YOURSELF?